Sunday 22 August 2010

High School Friends reunion 2010

Just yesterday, I met up and had dinner with some of my old friends at Full House, in Sunway Giza Damansara. Interesting place but food were bad and small portion. Had some food and chit chat about the past. It was a small reunion cause there were some people missing due to unavailability. One of them went back to the UK early and one of the had family dinner at home. But it was still quite happening :P. The fun part started after the dinner. We went to the floor above in Full House and tried some very old school clothing for pictures.  Ha Ha after all these years we were still able to pose like when we were in MRSM. Anyway, that's about the posing part. Next thing was we went to some cafe called the M.BUJI. This restaurant is named after the Mount Buji in Africa. Why? I dunno why but foods sold  inside this shop is not nice either. Maybe Africa food is not suitable for my malaysia taste :P. We chatted for like a few hours in the cafe. Apparently, we realised there were a bunch of ladies at their 30's chatting and laughing at high pitch. Ha ha, so Val was like suggesting to laugh louder than them. A lot of reminiscing and also future baby jokes (MAKAN and MAKAN).. Really enjoyed it. I wonder when will the be next meeting in the future. Next year or I don't know.. OR may be after everyone had families and bring some children for some kind of showcase :P. Hope the days will come again. Well that's about yesterday and now moving forward, I need to clean my room and get something washed up and do some work. Am not looking forward for tomorrow :( Don't really like working life.. 5 weeks to go.. Come on I can do this.

No comments: