Monday 23 August 2010

Bad Day

Today is a bad bad day. During day time, I did something wrong and get scolded by my supervisor due to some mistakes I  did. I was asked to do a knowledge transfer to one of the client at the project site by giving verbal presentation and send the relevant file to the person via email. In the process of sending the file, I had to ensure two main persons in the CC list. Guess who, one of them must be my supervisor and another is the person's supervisor. So that's about the first part of my bad day.

The second part of the bad day begins right after I packed my chicken rice. I nearly got knocked by a car trying to come out from a parking lot when there were ants lot of cars moving right behind the car - of course that included my poor motorbike. I would blame the stupid driver instead of the car. The butt of the car just zoom out, nearly knocked me down. I was lucky enough to speed up in  time to avoid the car ass. It was bad adrenaline rush. Really lucky in an unlucky day.

That's it. Bad day. Wonder why? A HA... Today is the Ghost Festival eve. May be that had something to do with all these unlucky events of the day.

God Bless Me!!

No comments: