Saturday 17 January 2009

Time Management

Second term of my first year in Mechanical Engineering course has just started. The first week had just passed with 3 progress tests in a week and worse was Math test fell on first day of the Spring term. Starting this term, my schedule will be totally different from the previous as from Monday to Friday except for Wednesday, classes start at 0900 or 1000 to 1700 with 2 hours break for lunch. There will be no free time for me to enjoy volunteering in this term except for Saturday and Sunday. That was the initial thought. Unfortunately, Imperial College Malaysia Night Performance 2009 is just around the corner and there are less than 2 months before then (27 and 28th FEB 2009). Therefore practices are held every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. Without proper time management, I will definitely find it hard to cope with everything in my course; lectures, tutorials and most importantly my course work. In addition to that, my dramas and movies slot of the week will also be cut down by about 50%.

Life in university can be as easy as ABC or harder than anything you experienced before. My observations show different courses have different degree of toughness. For example, most of the engineering student or general applied sciences students in Imperial College are quite occupied with workload almost all the time. Contrary, pure science students are generally have the most free time. This made me wonder, why I choose to take Mechanical Engineering in the first place? Why?

2 comments:

Chin said...

-__-

Bro , if wanna change subject still have time... XD

WoodyBrain said...

Cannot la. FELDA don't allow me to:(