Wednesday 21 January 2009

Mushroom+Eggs

Today's recipe is Fried Mushroom + Eggs. I am rookie in the kitchen who only started handling kitchen stuff after I came to London. Why? Because the ready food in London is really expensice. I usually cook for most of my meals and this is one of the common dish I usually prepare for dinner while I am busy with assignments. My source of protein.

This dish only took me about 5 to 10 minutes. Ingredient are Sainsbury Basic mushroom, Sainsbury Basic eggs, cooking oil, oyster sauce and salt. Firstly, mushrooms are fried with oyster sauce until it mixed properly. The mixture of eggs and salt is poured into the saucepan. Fry everything and that's it. A very simple dish for dinner... ITADAKIMAS!!

2 comments:

Chin said...

u really post it.....o.O

WoodyBrain said...

This egg took me quite a while of training to flip it on air:D