Saturday 24 January 2009

China Town Few Days Before Chinese New Year

It had been a year since I last celebrated this annual event, Chinese New Year. Every year I will go back to my hometown, Sungkai (I doubt anyone know this place but, ya this is a nice and peaceful small town) located in between Bidor and Tanjung Malim. Preparation for Chinese New Year is the most enjoyable moment I had back then, Especially when I go shop for my new clothes and stuff :D That really makes me misses home so much now :( Here in London, despite the workload from my course, I manage to get myself a short period of time to prepare for the upcoming Chinese New Year. I went to ChinaTown which is located near Leicester Square Tube Station and shop around. I was so happy when I see....
I was surprised by folks staying in this street to have such great effort to make Chinese New Year in London to be so lively. The moment I saw this place with all the TangLung hanging like everywere, I smiled astonished by it.

Of course when I travel alone, I should get some good picture with this amazing background. So what I did was, I offer my service to a couple by taking a photoshot for them and in return, they did the same:D

No comments: