Saturday 25 April 2009

Friday Night Cook Out

It was the last Friday of my Easter Holiday and classes will be resumed on Monday. Huh, what a stressful matter to think :( Stuart came over to London for the Singapore Day (https://app.singaporeday.gov.sg/index.html) – where you can get a lot of Asian-taste food and also meet some of the most entertaining Singaporean artist (Phua Chu Kang maybe). I was tempted to go but I have better things to do :D

Anyway back to the cookout I with Wee Seng, Shiang Jin and Stuart. We cooked steamedwhite rice, unsuccessful chicken flavoured rice, omelette, Kai Lan (vege), Chicken SOup (using Chicken bone), and last but not least special Spicy Chicken invented by our head chef of the day, Wee Seng!!!! Clap Clap Clap!

While Wee Seng and I busy cooking, Stuart and Shiang Jin did some thing to the food. This was what they had done to it.

By Shiang Jin and Stuart Notorious bunch of kids. Anyway I was so glad to have this cookout and looking forward for another one in the near future. Perhaps after my finals :( I need to study already !!! Will spit my thought in this site when I am free or feel like spitting :)

3 comments:

iamlz said...

Said until you are not one of them only..

WoodyBrain said...

Ei that is not my idea okey!!! Me and ah seng was so busy cooking and these to Shiang jin and Stuart 'mou ye zhou'..

Alex said...

haha!! finally i saw what u mean! at first i cant figure the funny parts when i saw it in fb! hahah.. they really mou ye zhou