Tuesday 28 April 2009

Crab-Stick Half Pattaya Fried Rice!!

Hey guys, yesterday I manage to make myself a decent fried rice and I name it as the title of this post. Below were the ingredient used for this fried rice.

  • 1 bowl of overnight white steamed-rice
  • half an onion
  • a few pieces of garlics
  • 3 Sainsbury egg (basic)
  • 1 small cup of olive oil
  • 10 crab-sticks
  • and half a cucumber

TADDAAAAA!!! Here you go the fried rice I cooked :PFried Rice left view

Semi pattaya Fried Rice

Super nice fried rice

This shows how delicious my fried rice was. From the last picture you could imagine how superb is this fried rice:) It was fantastic :D and Thank to me – the chef. ha ha ha! Anyway I have to attend classes now will update with you guys later when I am free :P . *packing bags and rush off to lecture hall*

4 comments:

iamlz said...

Wuah..cook for me when I go london k? ;)
And rmb to eliminate the onion pleaseeee~

WoodyBrain said...

Why you don't like onions? Make your mouth smells is it or is it health hazard (since you are a doctor to-be)

Alex said...

eh.. i want also!! thanks! and i really will be going to london on june!

WoodyBrain said...

Ha ha sure sure when you people come to London then I will cook for you guys :D