Tuesday 10 March 2009

The ReUnite of the 3 Tai Lou!!

It had been a while since I update this blog! Ha ha. Guess what, I was too busy right after Imperial College Malaysia Night (M-Night) 2009, struggling to finish my pending and procrastinated course works. Terrible!! Last two weeks I have a few guest staying over at my place, Garden Hall - Kah Wee and Jorge both came to visit UK all the way from University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. It had been a great pleasure for me to have such guest.. I felt sorry for them due to my packed schedule on the week right before M-Night which did not allow me to bring them around. Another unexpected moment was the ReUnite of the 3 Tai Lou after 25 years friendship!!

The ReUnite of the 3 Tai Lou

From the left, Li Hui, Jorge, Shiun Lei, Kah Wee and Me

Looks like Shiun Lei and I have to start booking flights to Michigan, Ann Arbor to meet Kah Wee next year!!

2 comments:

SL said...

hahahahahaha...25 years...

ChoonSeong said...

Wao! so nice got to meet beserian again!