Saturday 21 March 2009

Imperial Malaysia Society AGM - Election

Holding a post in MSoc does not interest me at all since I am not a capable person for these kind of leadership job. However, choosing the right person for the right post in this organisation is my responsibility because these people will lead the future of the organisation. ICUMS (Imperial College Union Malaysia Society .. Not "I cums") AGM was held on the 18th March 2009. It started at 1.30pm but you know LA, our Malaysian timing meh ... so we started at 2pm. The first post was the President of 2009. This post initially only hold one candidate but he lost to RON (Not a person but stands for Re-Open Nomination) It took about 3 hours before the President of ICUMS 2009/2010 was nominated. It was fun observing how these people concern about the the future of the organisation. BIG CLAP for them :D The AGM was finally ends at 7 pm++ but I left at 6pm since I have MATLAB test the next day. I am just hoping that the new committee will do their best in maintaining the standard of this organisation.. GAMBATEH!!

No comments: