Tuesday 24 February 2009

Schedule of the week!!!

Starting tomorrow until this Friday, my schedule will be the most pack. This is the schedule for Imperial Malaysia Night Performance preparations I received throught email by the committee

My Fellow Malaysians,

It is with my privilege to inform you of the schedule for our rehearsals this coming week.

Monday : Nothing planned so chill out

Tuesday : 12 to 2pm rehearsals in the Great Hall for everyone
8.30 to 11pm Full Technical Run for everyone (it could possibly start at 6.30pm, just look out for our emails)

Wednesday : 1.30 to 6pm rehearsals for everyone in the UCH

Thursday : 12 to 6pm acting and dancing rehearsals in the Great Hall
8.30 to 11.00pm Full Technical Run

Friday : 12 to 3pm Full Run in Great Hall
3 to 4.30pm Everyone leaves for home and showers
4.30pm Everyone is back in Great Hall (dinner will be provided)
7.30pm Showtime

Saturday : To be announced


I hope every thing will turn out fine:D wish me luck!!

2 comments:

iamlz said...

Wah..sounds fun! :D
Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

the efforts from you guys are totally worth your.. umm sweat? xD