Friday 19 December 2008

farewell to my old phone.

The handphone on the left was with me since September 2005 and it had just 'died' Last month. As a result of this bad luck, I bought a secondhand phone from the ebay.co.uk for GBP 26.00. Although it is in pink and not as nice, I have no choice but to accept it as this is the cheapest i can get from the bidding in ebay.co.uk. This phone is samsung J600 and locked to O2:( .. hate it when it is locked to network provider. If I were to unlock this phone, it might cost me roughly about GBP20.. Better buy a new one.. depressing :( Anyhow, I am glad I have a phone to use as i experience so much inconvenience staying without a phone:) Hope this phone will last for qutie some time before I decide to buy a new mobile phone:)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

ROFL can see sherm's picture on the new phone! ahem ahem.

derrulb said...

bet it was intentional! hahaha

WoodyBrain said...

ops:D should I change off the phone first before I take the picture:D HA HA Zhi Bang is so understanding:d

~cPs~ said...

pink?! Lolz...

WoodyBrain said...

Hey don't laugh at the power of this Pink colour phone:D it is pretty useful.

YY said...

hey i pass my phone to you when u come back la bro. I will be migrating to PDA soon. or if you can get a good deal there get me one and i reimburse for you here.

love..

SL said...

gay..

rL said...

finally got new phone hehehehe
i saw my darling picture :p