Tuesday 16 December 2008

Dilemma

Just done with my test in Material and Manufacturing subject this morning. The test made me into a state of dilemma even though it was just a multiple choice questions where I must know the exact answer otherwise mark will be deducted for every wrong answer I place. For example there are a few correct answer in the same question but if i put the wrong answer then I will be deducted 1 mark for every wrong answer. So if there is 10 correct and 10 wrong answer, what do you think? I get '0' for the test. Terrible!!! I hope I get all right answer:(

2 comments:

iamlz said...

We used to have negative marking too but huh..luckily no more! :D

Yea, you really need to be sure of your answer!! So for those unsure, just dont answer ler..0 mark is better than negative marks!

WoodyBrain said...

Ha ha... It is so annoying when i need to choose to answer or not... I just hope I get a positive marks out of the test:P