Saturday 8 March 2008

TIME TO GET SERIOUS

It is just about 2 months away from my first paper. It really makes me feel nervous about the coming exam. Well my point is how are the students in MARA College Banting coping with the stress of exam? The picture below shows the quite and calm environment of the my library (well we called the LRC which stands for Learning Resource Centre) at 8.30pm local time.
DSCN1867


But


Picture below was taken just an hour after I arrived, it was filled with students making group discussions and revisions.
DSCN1868
You can actually see the intense atmosphere around the library with people discussing around. Amazing, isn't it? Well it is going to be our last war in the Pre-U level, gotta give it all. From now on, I need to stop on games, movies, korean dramas but revision. GO GO GO...

No comments: