Saturday 15 March 2008

Class Photographic Session

I am so glad that everyone in my class for the first time being united after a year and 9 months studying under the same roof, same class and with the same teachers. I think that this time the photographic session really mean so much to us as this might be the last session for us to gather like this.. Looking at the pictures, our beloved mentor, Pn Rosmaria played a great role in breaking the ice that present in this class.

IB and E06B

I can feel that everyone is really happy gathering together like this as shown in the picture above. I guess this is what we called unite.

Looking at the picture below, my class looked like a very abnormal class. even my mentor herself is very playful. I could imagine that she is feeling young by doing that.. ha ha.

The wild... 

From this picture, what really surprised me is the teacher. I think that she is just too happy to see us (the children) and behave younger than most of us..Ha ha.. This is quite funny right.. teacher is younger than students.. Plus all the funny classmates with some of them are serious, some are childish, some are really friendly.. I love this class

No comments: