Friday 28 December 2012

End of Chapter 2012

One simple question I always asked myself this time every year. What have or haven't I accomplished for the year? Well, the answer is Yes and No. Why so?

Yes for:

  1. I've managed to get my final year and overall degree results with distinction and I managed to obtain an indirect PhD offer from my supervisor in uni and I am graduated with honours from one of the most prestigious university in the world. 
  2. In addition to that, to my personal gain, I became an emcee for a wedding for a very first time and that was really fun and eye-opening to myself and my self-confidence. 
  3. Apart from that, I've also broke my comfort zone by venturing europe alone for 12 days across 5 different countries. It was an amazing experience where I met people from around the world and interacted with decent and less-decent people. 


No for:

  1. I can't accept the PhD offer due to my bond with my education sponsor (sadly). 
  2. I have not done anything other than academics throughout the whole academic year. 
  3. I didn't went for my Graduation in the UK due to my bad financial background and also because it is dead expensive to fly there, it was a pity, really.. sobs


What was basically all I have and have not done in a year. Not that much but I hope next year would be a better year and it will be. 

No comments: