Friday 9 July 2010

Holiday Part 1

Now that holiday is here, I start to feel bored after 2 weeks back in Malaysia. It is good to have something to do  at all time. Fortunately, I managed to get an internship with a Oil Palm factory. More like doing some practical work in mechanical engineering field. I hope I will learn much from this internship. The thing is, I will be deprived from the so-called-fast internet (streamyx). I will have to use dail-up internet (TM-Net) connection in which the speed is slower than anything you've seen before.... And travelling 35 KMs from my home to the factory everyday by my brother's aged motorbike is a bit of a pain. Oh well, I shall not complain so much for now as the internship will only start next Tuesday. Praying that I will survive the first week of it.. Good luck to me

No comments: