Thursday 22 October 2009

What a dissapointment :(

Same thing happened today, I checked my DHL online tracking service and found this.. “Awaiting further delivery instructs”. I was so pissed - I called DHL right away asking what the hell is wrong with them. This was the 5th or 6th times I called to rearrange my redelivery and that’s not all about it, worst was I skipped few days of lectures by putting my faith in the efficiency of the inefficient DHL.. So much of  DISSAPOINTMENT on their so called GOOD reputation. When I spoke to the operator to confirm my parcel delivery status, I was so furious when they told my parcel were still on hold at this slowpoke service centre. Without rearranging another delivery which I believe will end up waiting forever, I decided to take a tube and collect the parcel by myself. Took an underground to Vauxhall Station and get to DHL. Worse, I forgot that it was a very heavy and large parcel – it contain my lovely mountain bike.. Want it or not, I carried the whole box weighed 20kgs all by my bare hand without any assistance from DHL.. Inconsiderate!!!!

The story did not stop here, when I opened the parcel, I realise there were broken items in there. So what now.. !! Why were those people who handled my parcel being so irresponsible… Or they post strike in a different way, breaking the item in my parcel = satisfaction.. Now I have to spend extra penny to send this broken items back to the shop and claim for a refund or replacements. Troublesome!!!!

1 comment:

iamlz said...

wow..never know DHL can be inefficient sometimes!

luckily u still can refund. hope u get your 2nd bike safely and smoothly!