Tuesday 6 October 2009

A month of NOMAD

It has been a month since I came back from my summer holiday. Since I touch down at the airport, I had been staying in a few places as a Nomad - a member of a people who have no permanent home but move about according to the seasons, by webword. First, I stayed in the Malaysia Hall somewhere near Bayswater. Next, I shifted to my college senior's accommodation at the University of Queen Mary. I have to say, students here are quite fortunate to have the student accommodation for the the whole undergraduate period. I enjoyed the high class hospitality from my senior ( really appreciate what she did for me). During my say at that place, I met up with another two of my seniors from the college and high school respectively - before heading for our Germany-Switzerland trip. It was a good reunion after not meeting them for such a long time. Right after my trip, I signed up for the Railway Volunteering project which took place in Wales. It was fun having to spend some of my time to contribute to the society. Came back to London and I had to stay with another of my friend before my term starts and head back to my accommodation in the south west of London at the Cromwell road. What a journey I had for September. Glad to be back...