Friday 25 September 2009

Tiring day!!

Woke up around 7 and went to meet my old friend, Shiun Lei whom just arrived at Heathrow from Malaysia. I took a train from WhteChapel to Piccadilly Circus via underground. Waited in front of the exit gate ( where you touch your Oyster Card) for quite almost 30 minutes... It happens that he was waiting for me on the ground and I was just right under him...

I became his KULI - carrying his 24kg luggage around London - went to have breakfast at McD near China Town - non of the shop in China Town opened before 9. I had a breakfast meal before accompanying him to Euston National Rail station.. First Job's DONE!!!

So I head back to QueenMary. Once I arrived at the entrance, guess what I met Linda and the rest carrying their Summer storage from the very nearby Safe Storage Company. Huh... What an exercise to do... And here I am - muscles pain and exhausted!!

1 comment:

melwy said...

wahh, u went to heathrow twice this week *salute for ur kerajinan*