Wednesday 16 September 2009

EMIRATES BUSINESS CLASS

My recent flight back to London is my best airline experience since 1997. Title of this post is the reason why. I never been on a business class seat until this flgiht to DUbai. Many people ask me how did I ended up in Business class while paying for Economy class. To be frank I have no idea at all but I can share on what happened during the departure day.

I checked in my luggage with 32kg in total not knowing I've been promoted until I am at the boarding gate. I hand my boarding pass to the officer and when he scanned the pass, the machine suddenly beeping loudly accompanied by red light - indicating Boarding pass error (which is supposed to be green if otherwise). I was really worried at that time - they got my adrenaline pumped up.. The officer then direct me to a counter to solve the problem. Bla bla bla. One of the officer took my boarding pass and give me a different pass with " Congratulation, you've been promoted into a Business class seat. Enjoy your flight!" That's what happened..

The flight to Dubai was at my most comfort with a big LCD screen in front of me and digitally adjustable massage chair. I can change the position of the chair all I want. Food served in Business class is much better than the economic and also I was allowed to try some wine in the menu list. The best part is when my sleeping comfort. Back pain no more when you are in Business class.

From Dubai to London Heathrow, I was in economy class :( it was a 7 hours flight and I felt extremely torturous with limited space to move my body unlike the business class. Ha ha. Anyhow I am glad I reach Heathrow airport safely. It was a wonderful journey.

No comments: