Saturday 9 May 2009

Crisis!!

There are many type of crisis happen non-stop in this wonder world. For example war, economy recession and also the latest virus outbreak – Swine Flu, but non of them concern me much more than my exam crisis. It is just 9 days away from now and I will be having my FINALS :( The atmosphere in Imperial College changed drastically – everyone is holding at least a piece of paper reading and solving question all the time. I felt that it is more stressful than when i am taking my IB (International Baccalaureate) examination last year around this time. Oh ya, talking about that, my Junior in my college now is having their IB exam. That brought back memories :) All the best young ones!! GAMBATEH!! Anyway I need to continue work while there are still time for me to absorb what necessary… Which me luck readers…

2 comments:

iamlz said...

good luck!

derrulb said...

yeah good luck!