Thursday 13 November 2008

A walk in London

Walking in London is not a good thing to do.. Want to know why? London is a busy city packed with vehicle and people. At any moment when I walk in London, I will try not bump into anyone cause that is going to cost you to say "sorry". Despite the busy predestrian lane, the road is always meet cars tyres and the atmosphere is infected by air pollutant, which eventually went through human nose-lung-blood-brain-cell. The result of this is, definately bad:(

Enough with the bad things about London, Christmas is just around the corner. Everyone start shopping for winter including me. Of course, I don't go for shopping by just buying my desired items and go back to my hall. Walking around the shopping area gives me a good impression of how my first Christmas in London, UK would be:D -> it is happening compared to my tanah air:P These are what is going on in one of the street in London - Regent street.


Regent street

It is beautiful when it comes to Christmas:D

Mr Ice

Of course I want to be in the picture:D

Big Barbie doll:D

This is one of the random interesting video that I took outside a shop:D




2 comments:

iamlz said...

Wah..you still cant stop camwhoring -_-lll

WoodyBrain said...

Ei, it is not easy to do that okie... skill required.. Since I always walk alone in London, I acquire that skill by experience:D Now pro already:P