Tuesday 11 November 2008

Malaysia Nottingham games

Choosing to go to Malaysia Nottingham Games is the right thing to do in my dilemma whether to go Bruges, a place with nice scenery or to go University of Nottingham for the sake of old friends. Surprisingly, I feel so happy when I meet my fellow old friends there in Nottingham. And of course the special one from Cambridge, my lovely sawo:D Frankly speaking, Malaysia Nottingham Games is an ideal place for UK students gathering which give us the fellow students a chance to melepas rindu to all the once-upon-a-time -close-friend.. And it is a place for healthy competition and a point of Malaysia friends making :D The great time I had is shown in my picture:D


This is my volleyball team, which only practice for 3 times since the court rental is so damn expensive:P I love this team, improvement shown from match to match:D Bravo!!!


Healthy competition. Mummy versus Daughter:D and at last the daughter lost to mummy.. Looks like Daughter need to practice more than mummy:D Maybe papa here can help:P


Raja, sawo and I together under a tree just because the leaves is turning into yellow. I am really happy to see her coming to Nottingham although she is busy:D


This is when the sad part comes:( when someone is leaving.... I need to learn how to be grateful enough and not to complain:D


This is really what people always do when it comes to the end of any activities, they just want to leave some memories to their friends by taking a 'decent' picture.

That is all about Nottingham:D i hope that time does not passes so fast when I am there but I am just a human being whom studying in London and only have the power to think but not change things as desired.

5 comments:

Veritas said...

Sawo! Though grammatically-flawed, that post was absolutely heart-warming! *sniff sniff* I miss the Notts Games already! Come over to Cambrijee to visit one day alright? Meanwhile, stay strong and hang in there alright!

WoodyBrain said...

Sawo!!!! I never expect you to comment on my blog since you are so busy:D really really appreciate that:D I will come to Cambrijee and you are going to be my tourist guide till then:D

iamlz said...

Lemme break the sweet talk here XD

Wah..the 2 of u miss each other or miss the notts game? -_-lll

derrulb said...

get a tagboard! so ma fan to keep commenting! =p

Chin said...

wow.....u blogging !