Wednesday 10 February 2010

Acoustic Amplifier for iPhone

Yesterday in my dance practice, one of my friends showed me a very interesting device that could amplify the music, alarm or any sound from the iPhone. It is really interesting. I checked it out and found out it. It is a product by GRIFFIN Technology.
The picture below shows how iPhone is placed attached to the AirCurve device and could be amplified to ~10dB. aircurve_2 It was one piece of well design engineering application that could make a lot of money out of it. I am very impressed.
You could even charge and sync at the same time using Griffin dock cable or the charge and sync cable that come with the iPhone while playing music.aircurve_charging I’ve just ordered one from the Amazon.co.uk (around £10 to £12)and I can’t wait for it to arrive. For more information on this gadget, check it out in
http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/aircurve

No comments: