Friday 17 October 2008

First misfortune in Imperial College

Having the chance to study in this pretigeous Imperial College London really satisfied me although I barely made it here. Happy, happy and happy, I forgot the high expectation in my academic skills. The first test I took in this college and failed is the Applied Maths test which really give me a hard time after that. I need to spend 4 hours of lectures and tutorial on this subject for about a month before the next test which I hope that i will pass it with flying colours (still dreaming:P)

Failing a test in the beginning of the Mechanical Engineering course really give me a bad indication of my future tests. I was wondering if I even qualify to be here as there are plenty challenges coming without break. Hope there will be no next time of the word "fail" in my academic record throughout the entire course. Gambateh!!

4 comments:

melwy said...

yes, gambate to u too!! hhope u've adapted to the life in uk d?
and with ur fighting spirit, surely u'll do fine :)

WoodyBrain said...

Thanks for the comment.. Ha ha that surprised me, I thought there is no one know about my blog :D I will pump up my fighting spirit:D

Chin said...

you finally updated your post:
Clap! Clap! Clap !
:P

WoodyBrain said...

Thanks to your complaint earlier